The app is now buggy, since the last update and crashes on me all the time.
Am at it though.
This is stupid.
I spent an hour just setting up my environment all over again.
This should teach me to do at least a little bit every day.
- 1 hour of setup
- 1 hour of tremendous headscratching
- No practical reasults.
- Tomorrow hopefully is a better day.
- The only positive thing is I feel, my mind has begun to crank again.
Python Jumpstart by Building 10 Applications
- Started watching the videos.
- Built three tiny apps in rapid succession.
- Getting my python mojo back.
- Run out of steam after 3 hours.
- Ending on a high note, though. will pick up the pieces tomorrow.