- Started doing regex exercises, so i don’t get bored doing only python. will alternate them for now
- Using Practice Makes Regexp. I have only the book though. It’s now expanded to include video solutions too. Highly recommend any of Reuven’s courses
- Set up environment and did one exercise which was to look up the user’s input in a dictionary (a word dictionary. not a programming dictionary)
- Yesterday’s work was for naught
- Kubernetes, began doing some exercises
- Set up the environment today
- Spoke with a friend about practicing Ansible / Devops stuff
- Learnt about putting in environment variables into a docker compose file and then using them in a Django container
- Diddled with the
codeelement font size on the blog, to make it look a little larger
- Learnt about the “tashdiid” symbol that helps add emphasis to a consonant
- Nearing the end of my month long journey.
- Have gotten over the pain hump, but the personal trainer isn’t quite sympatico with my needs. He’s a good egg, but we seem to be talking past each other. Wonder what to do when my time is up mid week next.
- Did legs today. Went well. Jogged 10m after. Walked 30m after that.
Feedback on this post? Mail me at email@example.com
P.S. Subscribe to my mailing list!
Forward these posts and letters to your friends and get them to subscribe!
P.P.S. Feed my insatiable reading habit.