A week in! Woohoo!
- Exercised with dictionaries today.
- Today was the first time, I could not solve my assignment, no matter what I tried.
- Lessons learnt:
- Stick to a schedule and do hard stops, since Python is only a small part of what I want to learn
- Learn to quit sooner. I’m like a dog with a bone, when it comes to problems. This approach may have helped me in the past, but it hinders me a lot, when writing code.
- Did the ‘re’ group of letters
- Exercised with the ‘re’ and ‘daal’ groups
- I’m learning the alphabet, using the wonderful Aamozish website, in case you folks have been confused about what I was doing with the language.
- Watched Webhooks for Beginners
Sooner or later, I want to customise my dinky little Huginn instance to do a lot more.
This’ll come in handy then.
- Today was the first day, gym felt a wee bit normal.
Hope this positive phase continues …
- I seem to have got into a good work rhythm.
- Next step seems to prioritise my work and do more of what is needed, to get me a devops job.
Feedback on this post? Mail me at email@example.com
P.S. Subscribe to my mailing list!
Forward these posts and letters to your friends and get them to subscribe!
P.P.S. Feed my insatiable reading habit.