Am really enjoying practicing Vim and Python syntax with my Anki decks.
Will start doing 10 mins of touch typing daily.
My young friends in the DGPLUG irc channel, all seem to have gained wings with their typing speeds.
Given up on the #100daysofcode for now.
Current strategy is to …
- Read theory (Lutz)
- Practice programs
- Ask friends to give me more programs.
- 2p, Restarting the Lutz book. Got lost.
- 2.15p, Just realised why I love Vim. Vim makes me want to write.
- 3.20p, Also realised I’d bought myself a beginner Talk Python to Me, course a while back. I could use this for point 2 above.
- 6.30p, Two baby apps done.
- 10.45p, Did chapters 1 & 2 of the Lutz Book.
- 11p, Did 10 minutes of Gtypist. As you can see below, there’s a lo–oong way to go :P