Today was a little easier.
What did I do/learn today?
- Today was about doing contacts in the app that we are building. Registering visitors and stuff
- The basic flow was generating another app and doing views and models and wiring them up to pages
- So this felt like revision of all that I’d learnt over the past few days.
- Stuff makes some more sense now.
- I think I will be done in a day or two, but I know I have only scratched the surface of Django.
- I will need to build a lot more projects to gain fluency. That’ll be the plan in the coming weeks and months