I’ve been in this rut all year, and I don’t know how to get out of it.
So I’m declaring thought / newsletter bankruptcy.
I don’t know how to share what I collected, so I’ll just put a set of links down here to all of them.
Hopefully, clearing my mind should get me going, get me writing, even if in a small but consistent way.
P.S. Subscribe to my mailing list!
Forward these posts and letters to your friends and get them to subscribe!
P.P.S. Feed my insatiable reading habit.
P.P.P.S I forgot that i had quite a few, year in reading, best of, book lists handy.
So here they are. Happy Reading!
- 13 Strategies That Will Make You A Better Reader (And Person)
- Our Country is Filled with Problems; Reading Too Many Books Isn’t One of Them
- If You Only Read a Few Books in 2022, Read These
- The (Very) Best Books I Read In 2021
Susan (Fowler) Rigetti
The Art of Manliness
Vanessa Grall at Messy Nessy
- 10 Lessons From the Smartest Minds In The World (video)
- How to Live on 24 Hours a Day: Arnold Bennett on Living a Meaningful Life Within the Constraints of Time
and finally, the woman who saved my soul …
- Becoming the Marginalian: After 15 Years, Brain Pickings Reborn
- Of Trees, Solitude, Love, Loss, and the Stubborn Symphony of Aliveness: The Best of Brain Pickings / The Marginalian 2021
- Highlights in Hindsight: Favorite Books of the Past Year