Think the plan is to do another mini marathon over the holidays and finish watching the course videos too.
Because I need to pick up studies for my adult school too. 3 subjects to cover.
So probably will finish watcing all the videos over the next two days and then start dedicating a hobby hour every day to actually write and practice the projects.
Now that I can actually write code, it has turned into an enjoyable activity.
I can now turn the rest of my focus to studies so that I can finish those exams in April.
An hour or two a day with Python should definitely get me fluent, I think. Let’s see.
Today I learnt
- How to programmatically use the Twitter API
- How to programmatically access the Github API
- How to send emails using smtplib
- Do copy and paste using Pyperclip
- Do basic Excel automation using openpyxl
- Drive web tasks using Selenium
- the basics of Flask
Good day, methinks.
Lots more to learn tomorrow.