Lots of new concepts today …
What did I do today?
- Watched the videos on how to make a mini journal app.
What did I learn?
- Today was a doozy
- I learnt about
- more conditionals,
- how to use files for storage & write to a disk independent of what os I’m using,
- how the main() function kicks things off,
- and how to use different files for different parts of a program to keep things cleaner and more organised.
- While I began well, I’ve gotten thoroughly confused as the class went on.
- I know these things individually (I think), but the putting it all together, feels like drawing the rest of the fucking owl.
Hope things get clearer tomorrow, as I begin to actually write the program.