Finished up all the video watching.
Will start with tiny projects, an hour at a time tomorrow onwards.
Today I learnt about,
- basics of databases in Python with SQLite3
- data visualisation uisng Plotly
- full stack webapps with Anvil (did not quite grok this)
- creating a small inventory app
- accessing and driving databases with SQLAlchemy
- building basic gui apps using Gooey
- using JSON apis
Will obviously be rehashing and revisiting all I saw and read and learnt over the next sixty odd days.