Happy Deepavali folks :)
Had an easy day today. The slog yesterday paid off!
What did I do today?
- Finished the Guess the number game app.
- Watched videos for the next one, the Birthday Countdown App.
What did I learn?
- Have to be wary with while loops and where I choose to exit them. Also I should always initialise them with some value that is not in the answer / solution range.
- I can break my code into functional pieces. This piece of code doing one thing and that one doing that. These little mini programs of code are called … functions.
I felt like Hansa when I realised this.
- When you ask the user for any input, it’ll always come in as a string. You need to convert it, to the format you need.
P.S. Will upload all the code I write here, if you want to see it.